Setting up Outlook 2011 (Mac)
1. Open Outlook 2011 for Mac. Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
2. If you are using Outlook for the first time, please skip to step 3.
Click on the Tools menu and select Accounts.
3. The The Accounts window will appear. Click on Exchange Account.
4. Please provide the requested information:
E-mail address: Primary email address
Method: User Name and Password
Username: Primary Email Address
Password: UT EID Password
Configure automatically: Un-checked
5. Enter the correct server name.
You will see an additional window appear for Server. In the server field, type outlook.office365.com
6. A popup will appear, saying that a redirect has happened and the server would like to configure your account. Verify that it looks similar to the screenshot below, check the box next to Always use my response for this server, and then click Allow.
7.An account called "Marian" will show. The account will then start to populate.