New Student Forms
All new students have forms to complete no matter if you're living on campus, off campus, or plan to participate in a Marian varsity sport. If you are unable to submit these forms using the links below, please reach out to your Admission Counselor to request a paper copy.
Students Living On Campus
Submit these required items early for priority housing placement:
Submit these required items prior to move-in:
Marian University Athletics requires students who are on the roster for any varsity team to submit both Marian and NCAA documents. Students who do not submit documents by the due date will not be permitted to participate in team activities.
- Forms due August 1 if your first classes begin during the fall semester.
- Forms due January 1 if your first classes begin during the spring semester.
- Physical Examinations must be performed within 6 months of the due date.
Marian Required Documents:
If you will be living on campus, there is no need to submit the items with an asterisk (*) twice.
NCAA Required Documents:
Student-athletes receive an email (as early as late-May) with a link to Front Rush – where you will set up an account and gain access to the following NCAA Required electronic documents.
Questions? Contact: Sports Medicine | Asst. Athletic Trainer | Kathryn Kittleson | 920-923-8588
- New Student-Athlete Health History Form
- Health Insurance Form
- Emergency Contact & Medical Information Form
- Sickle Cell Form
- Student/Parent Acknowledgment Form
EXCEL Program Students
Students admitted to the University through the EXCEL Program must submit this agreement.