Sheboygan Area SHRM Jack Schoemer Scholarship
· Applicants for the scholarship are required to meet the following qualifications:
· Be a Sheboygan, Calumet, or Manitowoc County resident. Sheboygan County residents will be given preference.
· Entering the second year or higher at an accredited post-secondary institution. Preferably the post-secondary
· institution is in Wisconsin, though this is not a requirement.
· Be a full-time student.
· Have a declared major or an emphasis in human resources management.
· Show commitment and career interest in human resources.
· Be in good standing at school and in the community.
· Applicants of Sheboygan Area-SHRM Scholarship Selection Committee, Board Members, and their family members
· are not eligible.
· Previous Sheboygan Area-SHRM Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
· Be available for an in-person or conference call interview.
Additional Information: In addition to application, include a statement of your careeer goals and why you are pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management.
DEADLINE: March 28, 2014