New Student Forms
All students must complete forms – no matter if you’re living on campus, off campus, need a parking permit, or plan to participate in a Marian varsity sport. Complete these forms online whenever possible, or print here.
When forms listed below have a note stating “Must log into MyMarian”, it means we will be asking for sensitive information and you’ll need your Marian student email and password to log in – which you will receive from your academic advisor.
- ONLINE FORM | Student Financial Responsibility Agreement (Required)
- ONLINE FORM | FERPA Student Information Release Authorization (Must log into MyMarian) Required for any student who wants to give someone else (like a parent) permission to talk to Marian University offices regarding billing statements, financial aid, etc…
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 governs the release of records maintained by the University, and access to student records, including requests for information from parents, guardians, spouses, or others, as designated by the student.
Students who want to allow information to be released to individuals, or students who want to receive information over the telephone, in person, or electronically must complete the Information Release Form, providing a standing release to the University to disclose education information regarding tuition, financial aid, scholarships, academics, housing, or academic advising (see Information Types Allowed).
Please note that the authorization to release information has no expiration date; however, it may be revoked by students at any time with a written request sent to the same address.
- ONLINE FORM | Parking Permit (Cannot purchase until after July 15)
- ONLINE FORM | Parent/Guardian Information
- ONLINE FORM | Public Relations Press and Photo/Video Release
- ONLINE FORM | Request for Non-Disclosure of Directory Information (Must log into MyMarian) The items listed below are designated as “Directory Information” and may be released for any purpose at the discretion of our institution.
Under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as Amended, you have the right to withhold the disclosure of any or all of the items of directory information listed below. Please consider very carefully the consequences of any decision by you to withhold any item of directory information. Should you decide to inform the institution not to release any, or all, of this directory information, any future requests for such information from non-institutional persons or an organization will be refused.
The institution will honor your request to withhold any of the items listed below but cannot assume responsibility to contact you for subsequent permission to release them. Regardless of the effect upon you, the institution assumes no liability for honoring your instructions that such information be withheld.
Campus Residents: Housing Forms
Campus Residents and/or Student Athletes: Medical Forms
Forms due August 1st if your classes begin in the fall, or January 1st if your classes begin in the spring.
- ONLINE FORM | TB Screening Questionnaire
- ONLINE FORM | Medical History
- PRINT & MAIL FORM | Physical Examination (requires doctor signature & must be done within 6 months of due date)
- EMAIL | Copy of Insurance Card – front and back (send to email@example.com)
- EMAIL | Copy of Immunization/Vaccine Records (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marian University requires students on any varsity team roster to submit both Marian and NCAA documents. Forms due August 1st if your classes begin in the fall, or January 1st if your classes begin in the spring.
Marian Required Documents:
NCAA Required Documents:
Student-athletes receive an email (as early as late-May) with a link to Front Rush – where you will set up an account needed for gaining access to additional documents required by the NCAA. If you have any questions, please contact Sports Medicine | Justin Edge – Assistant Athletic Trainer | 920.923.8588
Students admitted to the University through the EXCEL Program must submit this agreement.